Tuesday, May 13, 2008

eth is quite cheery in the mornings

congrats to me: for two days i have gotten up at 5:40 to work out with eth. he is very cheery in the morning, saying optimistic things like, "well, we'll catch up on sleep eventually" and "wow, isn't that sunrise gorgeous?" and "we'll try to be on time tomorrow - we did our best today" and "it's such a sunny day today" and "boy does exercise wake me up and get me ready for the day"... he smiles a lot too. i don't smile very much, nor can i think of optimistic things to say other than things like, "wow, that bed sure looks comfy" and "i can't wait till bedtime tonight" and "aren't feather pillows soft?". maybe in a couple weeks i'll stop being grumpy at 5:40. off to teach little kindergarteners how to play piano...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ho ho! hey. good going on working out! i'm doing this video that AK has here. i laugh at myself while i'm doing it...it's called basic training. :) go me. go you!